Original site of the Bull's Head Tavern (opened around 1750)
2024
46-48 Bowery
Jing Fong Restaurant
Original site of the Bull's Head Tavern (opened around 1750)
1992 - 2014
46-48 Bowery
Building built in 1934 / Second story added in 1935 by Goerge Miller & Albert Goldhammer, architects
Original site of the Bull's Head Tavern (opened around 1750)
1940s
46-48 Bowery
Thalia Theatre
Former New York Theatre (1826) and shortly after, Bowery Theater (until 1879)
Original site of the Bull's Head Tavern (opened around 1750)
1879 to 1929
46-48 BOWERY - HISTORIC IMAGES
The New York Public Library. (1828 – 1828). Bowery Theatre, New-York. Retrieved from https://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47e1-065a-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99
The New York Public Library. Front of Thalia Theatre — Bowery, N.Y.C. — 1904. Retrieved from https://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47e1-0658-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99